Bring out your skin's natural glow with powerful brighteners...
With advanced lighteners and natural bamboo stem extracts, R...
With the aid of hydroquinone, Skin Brightening Gel is a fast...
With antioxidant properties, this light, age-defying eye ble...
This silky, cooling cream may be applied to tired eyes at th...
Bringing together the perfect merger, Brightening Cream Enha...
Enhancing the sensations of feel and smell, Chocolate Antiox...
An active enzyme boosted with potent skin brighteners. By bl...
Combining the benefits of Sodium Hyaluronate (L) and a uniqu...
There are many causes for hyperpigmentation (dyschromias) and uneven skin tone, and there are different depths of damage to the skin. Types of pigment changes include: Hyperpigmentation – darkened pigment. Hypopigmentation – no melanin. Demarcation – uneven pigmentation from... More
There are many causes for hyperpigmentation (dyschromias) and uneven skin tone, and there are different depths of damage to the skin. Types of pigment changes include:
- Hyperpigmentation – darkened pigment.
- Hypopigmentation – no melanin.
- Demarcation – uneven pigmentation from procedures, picking or scratching
- Melasma – more dense larger patches
These types of changes in the skin occur when melanocytes are either destroyed, resulting in hypopigmentation, or over-stimulated, resulting in hyperpigmentation.
When examining the skin, three types of hyperpigmentation will present itself:
- Epidermal – Surface is light brown and not quite as dense.
- Dermal – Skin is deep brown, ashen-gray and appears more solid.
- Mixture – Both levels are usually dark brown.